• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

It’s been a long hard climb but I have finally reached base camp.

Robbie X

Hi all.
I first started planning my first aquascape in 2014 and joined ukaps to research and plan this project. Due to unforeseen circumstances the project was put on hold as the planned house move fell through.
I came back in around 2018 and purchased all the equipment and hardscape from Aquarium Gardens in readiness for another house move but with only 3 days to the move the clients dropped out. All the equipment including an Aquascaper 900, Twinstar lighting and everything else has been in storage since then.
Its now August 16 and I’m sitting in my newly decorated front room in my new home. I moved in on the 27th July and have been busy decorating up until now. I feel I have finished my lounge to the point I can finally start that jungle aquascape that has been delayed for so many years, after all, I just need to add the fish, plants and the water :)
Looking forward to meeting old friends, acquiring new ones and finally, finally putting together a plant list ready to add to the Aquascape.
Robbie

Back