• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Its a miracle!

Ian Holdich

I have seen these before, but have to share it with you...

Silver%20Bullet%20%20thumb.jpg

to see how it works (rips you off) click the link.

https://aquarium-gardening.com/details. ... &keywords=

Do they do them in different colours ? Covered in green perhaps ? :lol:

Hi all,
Brilliant I'm always saying "there is no silver bullet", but now definitive proof that there is one.
the strong microbial action of the 99.9% pure industrial silver ......Ammonia levels are reduced along with phosphates and nitrates due to the reduced levels of bacteria in the water ...
What more could you want? I'm disappointed that they failed to get "oligodynamic effect" in though, possibly because it actually exists. All I've got to remember is that once I've got rid of all of those dreadful bacteria ammonia will be a thing of the past.
Do they do them in different colours ? Covered in green perhaps ?
You could have a copper or brass one, it would go green and it might actually work. There is the possibility of a bit of damage to fish and shrimps etc, but nothing is perfect.

You could definitely have a premium quality one made from gold, and a budget option from stainless steel, and my suspicion is that they would both be just as effective as the original patent pending "silver bullet".

cheers Darrel

Back