• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Its hi from me

LadyD3990

Seedling
I'd like to introduce myself to what looks to me to be a fantastic site

I'd like to describe myself as fairly knowledgable when it comes to fish but when it comes to plants I'm a total novice

Its a matter of plant them and hope for the best - which is usually either coated in black algae or brown and full of holes

Not something I'm proud to admit but like the fish I just need to learn - hence joining this forum

So from the beginning please where do I start?

Can I just tell you my tank is about 170l (it was made to order so isn't a brand) I run a Fluval 305 external filter. It has two lighting tubes (1 pink 1 blue) which I have on from 1pm to 9pm. The substrate is JBL Manado recommended by my LFS.

I have a couple of large pieces of bogwood & a few sizeable pieces of rock, I don't really know the names of the plants I currently have been I would say they are so so at the moment

Do you need to know anything else?

Any help will be much appreciated :wave:

Oh! People are answering this post. First I thought its a SPAM stuff with a hazy title and a, ..., well, not-so-obvious forum name..

This is what happens when one "learns online how to ignore spam messages"... Sorry, no offence! :)

Oops sorry about that vague title

I'll start with the reading and no doubt you'll be hearing from me again soon

:D

You are most welcome! Apologies all the same, but we have had similarly titled spams before...

Back