• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

It's me again... back after a break

Radiant

Hi all,

Thought i'd say hello again, since I'm back after a long break due to house moves, job, life in general.

I got made redundant a few month ago so its given me time to get back into aquascaping and fishkeeping in general. I've even managed to get my partner interested and he has just scaped his first 30l nano and done an excellent job for his first attempt. I told him he should join the forum and start a journal :)

I have a 94l river reeef setup as my temporary tank while the 200l aquaoak was slowly emptied, moved and cleaned. I'm now looking to do an island or triangle nature scape with seiryu stone and some yet to be decided wood. Still need to look into lighting options and I think I may end up going down the co2 route eventually as well once the job situation gets resolved and budget allows. Ideas and inspiration welcome.

Maia

Back