I've lost part of my regulator!!

Aeropars

Guys,

I've lost pard of my CO2 regulator. The screw sleve type thing which you slide over the CO2 tubing that you then screw to the main body of the regulator to stop it leaking - is the bit i've lost. Do you know where i can get another??

Lee

Aeropars

No but i dont really know what its called to search for it. I really dont want to go for another regulator.. I've only just started using this one.

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
I might have a spare one at home, I will have a look tonight and let you know.

Aeropars

Do the imports have different types of thread?

If not then i'll just get that needle valve, unless anyone wants to sell me one of theirs?? If so drop me a PM.

This is the one I have

b3_1.jpg

I tried using the one off the bubble counter (i'm not using this as it doesnt screw on properly and therefore leaks co2) but its a different thread to that of the regulator.

Aeropars

Thinking about it, as I have a new needle valve now, can i just replace this in the regulator? It looks like its glued in though but I can see it has a thread on it.

a1Matt

What about taking the rig down to a hardware shop near you, they might have a few drawers full of odd threads\sleeves etc. (I say this as I used to work in a lighting shop as a teenager, and this is something we stocked) Those sorts of things are usually made of brass so as long as they fit then they will be fine to use.

Faliing that I don't see why you can not put a new needle valve on, not something I have ever tried myself though!