• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

iwagumi

Mark Evans

Expert
ive just received aqua journals volume 116 and 35. although in japanese, 116 is a iwagumi masterclass. good read, well actualy you cant read it, you just look at the pics :lol:

Im must subscribe to these journals.. what does it cost?

hi planter,

not sure mate. TGM forwarded a couple of complementrys for a little misunderstanding. i reckon you can get them from either TGM or AE. there £10 each. well worth it though!

looking forward to your final pics mate ;)

Got one on my last AE order just to check them out, and the photos are great, shame its all Japaneasy!!!
Guess I will have to try and learn another foreign language soon! ;)

does anyone know if you can subscribe to the English version anywhere? I enjoy 'reading' the Japanese versions, but would love the English

JOHNNY

johnny70 said:
does anyone know if you can subscribe to the English version anywhere? I enjoy 'reading' the Japanese versions, but would love the English
JOHNNY
They don't do an english version, they only did 5 issues many moons ago!

LondonDragon said:
They don't do an english version, they only did 5 issues many moons ago!

its a good job the pics are not in japanese, else we'd be up the creek without....bla bla bla :lol:

Back