• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Jbl adapter for fire extinguisher

Mrmikey

Hi can anybody help me. Where can I get the adapter for a jbl regulator to attach.
I have these. The two bits on the right are the ones I'm after. The one on the left doesn't work. It would be a great help if anyone knows. Cheers m
5uzete2a.jpg

Thanks Tim, do you know what it's called or is it just called a jbl regulator adaptor ?

It's a JBL U-M threaded adapter that you need. The one on the left looks like the D&D disposable to refillable adapter,is it yours?

Thanks for the help guys. The one on the left must have been when I first started out and was using refills. Than I bit the bullet and bought a fe.
I need another one because despite my troubles with this tank I have a nano 30l in my bed room which is a dream. I have just replanted it. Nothing spectacular but i want to add a bit of co2. I have HC which is looking fine and has done for months it just isn't growing.
Ill add a picture later so you can see what I'm talking about.

Reactions: tim
If you have trouble ordering one, i've got a virtually new, never used in anger, JBL U-M still in the box.
And if Dave doesn't want the D-D adapter i'll have it.

Stu, does the JBL U-M not fit the D&D reg?
Deltec told me it would,that's the reason i bought it.
The threads do fit, but there's a small pin hole on the D-D reg.
The thread on the JBL adapter is is not quite long enough to cover this hole.
Result is a small leak. :facepalm:
Tried lots of bodging to fix, to no avail.

Deltec told me it would,that's the reason i bought it.
The threads do fit, but there's a small pin hole on the D-D reg.
The thread on the JBL adapter is is not quite long enough to cover this hole.
Result is a small leak. :facepalm:
Tried lots of bodging to fix, to no avail.

I've just looked at my reg and can see the pin hole you mean. I wonder what purpose it serves? Have you tried to put araldite over it?
It's a real pain that Deltec don't produce these anymore.

Back