• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

JBl Co2 refill 2 kg stockists in Croydon

Hi Steve
ive just picked up 3x2kg fire extinguishers for £15
the guy said he’s got loads, collected from ME14 near Boxley phone no 07985 112822
ebay item no 193672832486
was getting fe refilled at Aylesford aquatics but i will just buy the fe’s from him now and scrap empty fe’s
Cheers
Paul

Last edited:
Thanks again @Tom Raffield and @nigel bentley . I had a visit to Paul, Affordable gas at Horley, and picked up a 3kg co2. It's funny that while drive back home got an email from "Euro fire protection - Croydon CR2 0BS" which is a dam close to where I live. For anyone who wants a FE for 20£, it's a good deal.

"Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, would this be for a fish tank? If so we can supply a CO2 for £20.00 Cash if collected. This would be the same cost for a refill, we would just swap it over for a full one. "

Thanks again @Tom Raffield and @nigel bentley . I had a visit to Paul, Affordable gas at Horley, and picked up a 3kg co2. It's funny that while drive back home got an email from "Euro fire protection - Croydon CR2 0BS" which is a dam close to where I live. For anyone who wants a FE for 20£, it's a good deal.

"Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, would this be for a fish tank? If so we can supply a CO2 for £20.00 Cash if collected. This would be the same cost for a refill, we would just swap it over for a full one. "
Glad you are sorted

Back