• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

JBL Filter Bargain

Ross

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/fish/filt ... jbl/102999 I know some will not be keen on it being a 2 pin plug you you get an adapter.I have had my 900 one for a fair few months and its been faultless :thumbup:
But the price they have for the 1500 one is a steal IMO because its very easy to set up,good priming,very easy to clean and the build quality is very good.

When did filters get so expensive?! I paid £60 something pounds for my Ex1200, they're nearly £100 on that site?! :wideyed:

Hi

My LFS is trying to sell EX1200s for £125 each, judging by the shelves they are selling a few at this price to. :crazy: :crazy:

I paid £65 for my first one and £80 for the second one 6 months later. These were the best prices I could find anywhere on the net at the time. A lot has to do with the euro against the pound though because they are made in germany.

Regards, Chris.

skinz180189 said:
Garuf said:
When did filters get so expensive?! I paid £60 something pounds for my Ex1200, they're nearly £100 on that site?! :wideyed:

Mine cost me £80 a few weeks back :(

yea, i payed similar, 84 i think, which was the cheapest price i could find.

Back