• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

JBL (Pro Flora sets) and CO2 cylinders

nrwatson

I have the JBL set and brought a CO2 cylinder the connectors look the same but the JBL is slightly to big to fit into the connector I had been told these were standard connections any idea of what I can do
Neale

Neale

What make is the cylinder ? - I have three JBL regs (green gauges) and they all fit my FE bottle & spare bottles of which are two x 2kg (1 x jbl & 1 x dennerle) and two x 500g (1 x jbl & 1 x dennerle). On the end of the jbl reg there is a rubber "O" ring which make the reg slightly harder to fit to the bottles - is this what you mean.

Paul.

No it is the new one the metal bit with the o ring it is the metal bit which is too big to fit in

Neale

The only way then is to take a file and remove some of the lip *NOT ALL OF IT" or get in touch with whoever you bought the bottle from and tell me that you reg won't fit - by the way what make is your bottle????. Personally I would get in touch with the people you bought the bottle from.

Paul

Back