• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

JBL PROFLORA DIRECT INLINE DIFFUSER VS CO2ART INLINE DIFFUSER

Glen Adams

Looking to set up an inline diffuser on my 20g.

Has anyone got experiences with these diffusers?

or for the size of my tank would you suggest an internal one?

The filter im looking to use this on is an Eheim professional 3 (250)

Thanks Glen

I've got a JBL right now, thinking about replacing it as the bubbles are veeeery large leaving the outflow.
Over recent years I had an UpAqua, JBL, bazooka and a Sera Reactor.

So far the best distribution I got was with a bazooka close to the inflow. The disadvantage is that it's another visible piece of kit in the tank, but in terms of creating a fine mist that gets dissolved it has been the best solution for me.

Ordinary co2 diffuser underneath the intake pipe to the filter - small co2 bubbles into the filter were they get mashed up even more - thus no bubble emitted from my lily outlet and no bubbles floating around. The diffuser is hidden by my plant, the only issue is the green co2 pipe its visable but once my moss wall grows the pipe will be partial hidden.

Cheers Paul

Ordinary co2 diffuser underneath the intake pipe to the filter - small co2 bubbles into the filter were they get mashed up even more - thus no bubble emitted from my lily outlet and no bubbles floating around. The diffuser is hidden by my plant, the only issue is the green co2 pipe its visable but once my moss wall grows the pipe will be partial hidden.

Cheers Paul

Paul, how did you build your Moss Wall? I'm on the verge of trying it out. Epic fail yesterday trying to use a glue gun to stick JBL Volcanic substrate to a piece of eggshell crate:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Paul, how did you build your Moss Wall? I'm on the verge of trying it out. Epic fail yesterday trying to use a glue gun to stick JBL Volcanic substrate to a piece of eggshell crate:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Two pieces of semi flexible netting with 4mm holes, I overlaped them and secured the edges with fishing line, prior to sowing I open the 4mm holes to 8mm and pushed some medium size suction cups through the back netting, these could not be seen hidden by the front netting. Looked great the only problem was the moss - purchased a poor batch of ebay.

Paul.

Back