• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

JBL Regulator to be used with an FE.

Acrantophis

Can anyone tell me if the standard regulator for the JBL Profi2 system will fit a UK threaded FE bottle 2KG? Need a fairly rapid response as I have been offered one but the guys needs a quick answer from me. I don't want to mess around with the thread if it can be avoided as the 500g bottle would be handy as a back up.

T.I.A.

hi,
first time i put mine on a fe it was very hard to screw on.ok after that.not sure if thread is different.haven't tried it back on 500g since so not sure.i just get fe's from ebay as and when cheap one's come up.
dan gets them viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2204 .get two!!!.
i can try my reg on 500g tomorrow if you want.

let me know

thanks
neil

ps,think i read somewhere jbl thread is different,not sure,can't remember

nelson said:
hi,
first time i put mine on a fe it was very hard to screw on.ok after that.not sure if thread is different.haven't tried it back on 500g since so not sure.i just get fe's from ebay as and when cheap one's come up.
dan gets them viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2204 .get two!!!.
i can try my reg on 500g tomorrow if you want.

let me know

thanks
neil

ps,think i read somewhere jbl thread is different,not sure,can't remember

I've read that too just wanted a second opinion at the time, but there is no need to worry now as it has transpired that the kit isn't fit for purpose. Cheers anyway.

Back