• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Jecod auto doser programming??

john arnold

Hello

So i got a 4 head jecod autodoser for two of my tanks, i want to dose macro one day amd micro the next but all i can program is day interval so it seems to me it will only do it the same day which is no good as you cant mix the 2 at same time, does any one know a way round this or do i need to send it back not fit for purpose And buy a more expensive one just to do the most simple of programmes ?

No wrong again the person who put setup on here is dosing macro and micro 3 mins apart i thought you could not mix them?

No wrong again the person who put setup on here is dosing macro and micro 3 mins apart i thought you could not mix them?
They are 23hrs and 57min apart on the instruction thread. Mine is set like that and they dose separately, macros at 00.01 Monday and micro at 23.59 Monday so effectively 24hrs apart.

They are 23hrs and 57min apart on the instruction thread. Mine is set like that and they dose separately, macros at 00.01 Monday and micro at 23.59 Monday so effectively 24hrs apart.[/QUOTE

oh yeah my goof its just after midnight then just before midnight the same thats clever, but is that ok with how the plants take up the nutrients as in they need it in daylight dont they? Im not even close to expert im just trying to work it out by the way, also someone seems to think that if you change the date then do the macro setting you can change date again and then do the micro settings to get separate days of dosing macro and micro, i dont get why the software for this is so sh%@ as it cant take much to have a bit of software thst includes the dates when programming

I'm not entirely sure but I believe that as long as the nutrients are in the water then the plants will use them. Hence the need to do a large (50%) wc once a week to 'flush' the system.
Im sure someone with more knowledge of plants and nutrients will add the info I've missed.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

I'm not entirely sure but I believe that as long as the nutrients are in the water then the plants will use them. Hence the need to do a large (50%) wc once a week to 'flush' the system.
Im sure someone with more knowledge of plants and nutrients will add the info I've missed.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

ok im gonna try and see if the clock change thing works first if not ill do your way, thanks for info msn

Back