• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Johnny's 54Ltr

The banjo's should max out at 3-4" I can't remember the exact one they are, there are a lot:) the loaches around 5" to, I have a couple of big tanks they can move too if they get too big

JOHNNY

Few more weeks of growth, the Pogostemon helferi is completely gone, looks like the fish enjoy eating this, but 5 pots is expensive fish food :wideyed:

They also have a tendency to remove mosses from branches, so I have re attached again!

IMG_7115.jpg

IMG_7125.jpg

IMG_7126.jpg

IMG_7290.jpg

IMG_7344.jpg

IMG_7345.jpg

JOHNNY

Looking good johnny, shame on the mosses they looked great on the wood, just keep trying them the fish might leave them alone afterwards, my corries used to dig up the glosso all the time it was a daily battle for 3 weeks before it took hold, but I kept planting it every day hehe and won that battle.
keep us posted :)

I have changed the way I tied the moss this time, hopefully will stop them tearing it of this time :lol:

Nope, didn't work I have several handfuls of moss floating around the tank :( anyone with suggestions of keeping moss tied down, more than welcome, using black cotton at the moment, keep tying it every cm or so, little buggers still remove it!!!

JOHNNY

Back