• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal 2 . Finaly, 4ft 238l CLOSEING down today 1st May

Re: Journal 2 . Finaly, 4ft 238l CO2 HELP PLEASE!

chilled84 said:
it does not show khd2?? solution included?? i have the regent and dropchecker, just no khd2??

Chilli

There is no 4dkh solution with this purchase - you will have to buy some - Stu (Hazeljane) bought some of AE own brand - viewtopic.php?f=37&t=9505 and he was having trouble with it - it was not turning from Blue to Green / Yellow.

Regards
paul.

Your welcome to the advice even if you didn't need it eventually!

chilled84 said:
Great! Went for a little shop today for ferts and found out that fluid sensor dont seem to work!??!?!?!? Also i need to find solinoid!!

PM sent to you regarding a solenoid valve - did you see it.

Regards
paul.

Yes i did see that one, I didnt like the fct tht you can get it for 20 pounds new and withing the description it exsplains that it does have a buzzing noise when in action, So im asumeing that they buzz more than you average ones, Im also concerned how long they will last for at that price, I just dont want to come home to prblems if it fails me. I have just starting useing Presurised co2 after a long time saveing for a kit that i luckerly got secound hand! Or first hand if you look at the sercumstnces i recieved it. I just dont want any problems!

chilled84 said:
Yes i did see that one, I didnt like the fct tht you can get it for 20 pounds new and withing the description it exsplains that it does have a buzzing noise when in action, So im asumeing that they buzz more than you average ones, Im also concerned how long they will last for at that price, I just dont want to come home to prblems if it fails me. I have just starting useing Presurised co2 after a long time saveing for a kit that i luckerly got secound hand! Or first hand if you look at the sercumstnces i recieved it. I just dont want any problems!

Here is a picture of mine which is the same as the one that is for sale, mine was second hand and it does not make any noise at all apart from a dull thud when the timer switches it on / off extactly the same as my JBL solenoid.

DSC_0055.jpg

Regards
paul.

chilled84 said:
Simon D said:
Your welcome to the advice even if you didn't need it eventually!

What? I dont understand what you are trying to get across?

Not trying to get anything across, just pleased to be able to help! :)

Re: Journal 2 . Finaly, 4ft 238 3 DAYS WITH CO2 NEW PICS

As in a background for the rear of the glass?

I used a piece of black A1 mounting board/card. taped it on, its thick and sturdy.

Sam.

Re: Journal 2 . Finaly, 4ft 238 3 DAYS WITH CO2 NEW PICS

Ahh ok, i cant realy help you there lol

Sam.

Back