journal oct 2009 new pic page 4

Discussion in 'Journals' started by chilled84, 15 Sep 2009.

1. Mark Evans

Mark Evans Expert

Re: chilled84's 1st Planted tank RESCAPED AFTER WOOD INCIDENT!

live with it for bit. research plenty, surf the tinternet. gain knowledge....then rescape. you wont do your self any favours keep going in every 5 mins. even if you did hit upon that ' great' scape who's to say you'd be happy with that?....there is no such thing as the perfect scape.

grow plants in this one, learn that bit. next tank, improve on the hardscape a bit more...next tank, plants and hardscape...next tank....so on and so forth....

BTW, nice layout. main stone needs picking up slightly, but jolly well done. :thumbup:

2. chilled84

chilled84 Member

Re: HELP HELP HELP!

ok so here it is. My tank has been growing nicely. two months on its taken off finally.adding more lights withing my hood and a new exsternal filter. Got my big old root in there too and a bristlenose who digs up everything along with my dwarth gouramis. Hope your happy with what im achieveing. I am so thats all that matters ay? I also soon will have cutting available. :D

[​IMG]

3. Mark Evans

Mark Evans Expert

Re: updated journal oct 2009

i gave up trying to download the image. it's way too big :?

4. chilled84

chilled84 Member

Re: updated journal 21st oct 2009

growing nicely, :D very happy considering very low tec. comments very welcome as new tank is soon to be done and all i have learnt used hopefully.

[​IMG]