• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

journal oct 2009 new pic page 4

Re: chilled84's 1st Planted tank RESCAPED AFTER WOOD INCIDENT!

chilled84 said:
Not sure if im happy yet. Can see me rescapeing this very soon again!

live with it for bit. research plenty, surf the tinternet. gain knowledge....then rescape. you wont do your self any favours keep going in every 5 mins. even if you did hit upon that ' great' scape who's to say you'd be happy with that?....there is no such thing as the perfect scape.

grow plants in this one, learn that bit. next tank, improve on the hardscape a bit more...next tank, plants and hardscape...next tank....so on and so forth....

BTW, nice layout. main stone needs picking up slightly, but jolly well done. :thumbup:

Re: HELP HELP HELP!

ok so here it is. My tank has been growing nicely. two months on its taken off finally.adding more lights withing my hood and a new exsternal filter. Got my big old root in there too and a bristlenose who digs up everything along with my dwarth gouramis. Hope your happy with what im achieveing. I am so thats all that matters ay? I also soon will have cutting available. :D

1002344.jpg

Back