• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Jurijs new dragon scape

Now that’s another league. Easy with the skills of the ADA people and maintenance team! those guys know how to trim plants! :)

Tim, you just want me to say how the light screen is budget friendly, I know.....:lol:

Last edited:
Back to jurijs scape! I love everything apart from the wood arrangement. Looks a bit ‘arranged’ to me. Gotta admire his talent though. I’m looking forward to see how it grows in. Think it might look much softer (obviously).

He must get through some ro water!

I’d love to go on an ADA scape pruning course.

My current style is more ‘hack an hope’ :)

Last edited:
Might just go round to James for the pruning lines lesson, will be cheaper than japan!
In return I’d clean his front glass below the sand line (that isn’t a euphemism) :)

Love the idea of this but just looks a bit forced, my ocd likes it, I think with a bit more rock underneath the wood it would flow a bit more natural

Says me who has been doing this for 1 year....

I quite like it tbh, will be interesting to see how it grows in.
Due to the ease of access at the rear with the linear wood structure looking after those crypts will be easy, although i half expected that it would have been full of stems for that reason.
Once that balansae gets up it will look stunning flowing with the wood lines, and the huge amount of crypts and buce will give an aged feeling which I guess is what Jurijs is going for.
Interesting scape for sure.

Back