• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Just a few suggestions..

Aeropars

Well done on the forum chaps! Just got a couple of pointers that i wanted to put forward.

firstly, i think the black on the forum is really hard on the eyes and think it should be in keeping with the design of the main site.

On the main site, the size of the header just goes out the 1024 x 746 resolution which is todays benchmark resolution. If you were to remove the whitespace borders on each page it should bring it back in. Also, its more aesthetically pleasing to have a graphical headers like that blending with the browser.

Lee

good call on the headers size, it was slightly too wide, anyway, fixed that :)

as for the colour scheme on the forum, people really seem to like it so far, including me! haha.. i guess well see how it goes for a bit. id rather we all lived with things as is for a bit, then maybe we can change things around a bit later.

thanks for your input though.

It just seems kinda random that we have ablack messageboard yet white main site. To establish an identity i would think it best to have a matching theme throughout the site.

Incidentaly, just checked the opening page and its stil the same. Forced a refresh incase it was a cached page but still the same.

I see the main page as a light yellowy green.
I would agree that the site forum is hard going on the eyes I think because members are ,and Im speaking for myself here aswell, getting on a bit we could use some help . Maybe if you loaded a selection of themes that individuals coud use to suit themselves.?

Aeropars said:
Frolicsome_Flora said:
well its not still the same here *ponder*

also, the site is green?

I'll post a screenshot when i get home but its the one witht he 'inspiration' banner on the left.

yep, its green. Dont worry about a screenshot.

Anyway, we wont be changing the colours for the foreseeable future. Ive had lots of PMs from people saying how much they like it! Im also looking forward to not spending 8 hours a day building websites!

Back