• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Just entered IAPLC 2012

Mark Evans

Expert
I was in 2 minds whether to enter, but thought best keep the numbers up. I don't feel it's strong enough to compete, but lets see the outcome...

Anyone else entering?

no planted tank setup at the moment though i'll be starting a new small one in a week or 3 but won't be anywhere near ready in time. only tank with plants in is my cutting/growing tank don't think I can really enter that as its pretty much a 2x1x1 matt of random plants :)

Good luck, Mark! this year in the top 40, please :D

ianho said:
when is the closing date??

14 days left mate

Antoni said:
Mark! this year in the top 40, please

Nice as that would be, i dont think it's strong enough. That said, it's featured in the new Tropica catalogue...double page spread, front cover and a full tank shot.

It doent break the rules, as the image Tropica used is different to the one i've submitted. :angelic: i don't like rule breaking.

Good luck Mark.
I have submitted my "paradise" about month and a half ago.
I was so itchy to show the final shot here, but then ... the rules. :)

Mark Evans said:
ianho said:
when is the closing date??

14 days left mate

Antoni said:

Nice as that would be, i dont think it's strong enough. That said, it's featured in the new Tropica catalogue...double page spread, front cover and a full tank shot.

It doent break the rules, as the image Tropica used is different to the one i've submitted. :angelic: i don't like rule breaking.

Cheers Mark just seen the tropica tanks a interzoo today. Superb work mate! ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well done Mark :thumbup: You wont be dissapointed by result.
I will make a debut this year with office tank. Just need to scrape as much algae off as possible :lol: Gotta pay tribute for 2 year old monster :lol:

Mark Evans said:
Antoni said:

I think the tank is quite nice and different. I will keep an eye for the Tropica catalogue :thumbup:

So there's about 5 from the UK?....Really, this isnt very good.

There are some crackin' UK scapers on the forum.

Thats my point. We need as many entries as possible.

On so many points, companies abroad could take us more seriously, and then maybe start dropping prices. Silly things like this help, i'm sure.

Lets put the UK on the map.

alot of people do it for fun though and don't like being "judged" other people who i'd consider perfectly capable of providing brilliant scapes like alistair and george don't have tanks setup at the moment either.

Come on guys! UKAPS core switched Tropica to the next level this year. Honestly Tropica was the biggest stuff for me at Interzoo and i am amazed how much work you've all done with the catalog, videos, tanks etc.

So throw as much tank to the contest you can :) Don't be dissapointing the World who will watch your scapes in the upcoming years :)

...Just kidding, but really there should be more entrants.

Theres always old scapes' to enter....I believe George has entered... no?

I have a couple that i could enter, but i reckon i've put the strongets one in, that being the 120cm

It's not about glory, but rather being seen by the world as a strong force.

Back