• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Just entered IAPLC 2012

Thats good to know Viktor. I wish i could have been there to see the fruits of our labour.

To be honest, i've watched those videos so many times, i can tell you every single part of each scape' :shh:

My next video project is the 1-2grow! hopefully with a little more artistic control.

Mark do you have a link to the entry form ? Sticking it up on here may stimulate a few extra entries :) Who knows with a few more weeks till deadline, I may do a big rescape, LOL.

easerthegeezer said:
Out of curiosity does anyone know which scape holds the highest Uk placing to date?

Me I believe. Last year pos.95 for UK...top 100 winning works.

I think peter kirwin was Ireland, not UK he got 16th

theres got to be more than 5 from UKAPS surely!!??

Mark Evans
George Farmer
Ian Holdich
Harry Robinson

who else??

has Luis entered a tank?

Mark Evans said:
easerthegeezer said:
Out of curiosity does anyone know which scape holds the highest Uk placing to date?

Me I believe. Last year pos.95 for UK...top 100 winning works.

I think peter kirwin was Ireland, not UK he got 16th

Thanks mark, deservedly so. Do TGM crew enter? There must be hundreds more great scapers out there....

ianho said:
theres got to be more than 5 from UKAPS surely!!??

Mark Evans
George Farmer
Ian Holdich
Harry Robinson

who else??

has Luis entered a tank?

Yes mate luis entered one and did well too.
Wonder why TGM don't enter. I know James was saying the other day he's been asked to do some stuff for ada. He seems to just throw a scape together so easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whitey89 said:
I believe luis is entering his monsato
Scape? May be wrong but he said he needed to get photos.

Regards

I am entering.

I understand that people are afraid of not getting a good position, but unless you do this for a living, or semi pro, you should not worry much about that.

The UK has a great forum, UKAPS, and there really is not excuses not to put a tank through. :) You do not have to, but you should.

Last year there were 14 entrants, just 14. :(

Apart from not getting a good place, what else is to be afraid off?

is there a link to rules regs and entry forms etc? Photography isnt my strong point and would like to know if there needs to be specific type/size aspect of photo to enter.
Cheers,
Ady.

Remember, it's not a photgraphic competition, but that said, the better the photo, the more serious the judges will take your entry.

Hopefully, a good judge, will see the potential within the scape, good pic or not.

Back