• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Just Joined Novice

Tom72

Hi folks, I’m Tom from Leeds UK, I have 2 planted tanks an Aquael 200ltr and a small generic rimless 40ltr. I am now enjoying moderate success, and have had many disasters. I have attached pics, The first is the 200ltr which has it’s pre blue light on before the main one switches, I have recently relocated and rescaled this tank and is now about a month on, and I am pretty pleased so far. Just waiting for some plants to be back in stock and I can add to the planting. The smaller tank is ready for a revamp, it was up until recently completely overgrown and the Galaxy Danio have been breeding successfully, I had to cut everything back and hasn’t responded very well also the Fern has never done well. For apparently easy plants I have never had success so now thinking on ideas to revamp. I will probably do a journal on these when I have worked out what to do. I have tons of questions which I hope I can share. I am a big fan of George Farmer, thanks George your advice and informative easy going posts have kept me going in the hobby. I look forward to reading future posts and expanding my knowledge through UKAPS.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 210
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 93
Welcome to UKAPS :)

Back