• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

just saying hi

John Starkey

Hi all,i am so sorry i didnt get the chance to wish you all a happy xmas and new year,i am having problems with my internet connection but it should be sorted in the next two weeks,( i am using my next doors neighbours wireless free password at the mo so i cant log on too often because he uses it a lot).i am going over to sky broadband and phone package so i will be back online fulltime soon,hope you are all well speak soon,regards john.

john starkey said:
Hi all,i am so sorry i didnt get the chance to wish you all a happy xmas and new year,i am having problems with my internet connection but it should be sorted in the next two weeks,( i am using my next doors neighbours wireless free password at the mo so i cant log on too often because he uses it a lot).i am going over to sky broadband and phone package so i will be back online fulltime soon,hope you are all well speak soon,regards john.

looking forward to having you back on line john :D the place just ain the same without you :lol:

Hi Mark,i think you mean i am not boring you all to death :lol: regards john.

All the very best John and looking forward to seeing you again in the coming year,

Jim, Mark and the boys.

George Farmer said:
Hi John,

Thanks for the good wishes. I hope you had a good one mate.

Hi George,its nice to be back i miss surfing the forum,glad your well regards john.

Back