• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

K*tchen aquarium, cube, nano........which type?

oldbloke

Thinking of getting a small tank for the kitchen for swmbos birthday (good plan, eh?).
I was looking at the Fluvals but they don't seem to get really good reviews apart from that they look the dogs doo dahs.
Any recommendations anybody?

Cheers.

Ive just bought a dennerle nano cube complete plus 30l and am over the moon with it. There not the cheapest but in my opinion for the money you get a very good quality tank with glass cover lid, under tank mat, black tank backing, a good light, a good nano filter, plant substrate, shrimp safe gravel and a few other bits a bobs, if you shop around on line you can pick one up for £100

Heres a link to my journal

bedroom dennerle nanocube 30l | UK Aquatic Plant Society

Ive just bought a dennerle nano cube complete plus 30l and am over the moon with it. There not the cheapest but in my opinion for the money you get a very good quality tank with glass cover lid, under tank mat, black tank backing, a good light, a good nano filter, plant substrate, shrimp safe gravel and a few other bits a bobs, if you shop around on line you can pick one up for £100

Heres a link to my journal

bedroom dennerle nanocube 30l | UK Aquatic Plant Society

I have been watching....looks great!

Back