• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Keeping assassin snails with other snails?

Depends on the size of the other snails to be honest.
I havent managed to keep smaller snails with assassins. Only a large nerite in my 350l which seems to be doing ok. It is the size of a 50p

I have kept them with Nerites before. They got on well for a while the Nerite fell and landed on its back then the assassin snail saw this as lunch. I would be careful if your gonna house them together.

My first thought was that it wouldn't work at all but thought I would see if anyone had any experience with it. Suppose assassins aren't called that for nothing and will go for any other snail they see really. I will just have to decide whether to have assassins or other types then. Thanks.

My two assasins made lunch out of one of my zebras too. Had to move the zebras to another tank. I was hoping the assasins would eat some unwanted ramshorns but it looks like mts are much tastier! :rolleyes:

Viv

Assasins are right rankers. Had them in with my crs and they took down a couple of healhy S grades. They is bad snails........ :thumbdown: Certainly wouldn't put it past them to take out bigger snails.

Back