• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Kenny's Multiple Tank Syndrome

Unfortunately I'd also suspect the Mycobacteriosis option - have gradually lost my chocolate gouramis to what I came to suspect is most likely Mycobacteriosis
The "dropsy" observed is due to organ failure

Came back from work and she was dead :( Down to 4. I have lost fish to Mycobacteriosis in that tank in the past, they normally have rapid weight loss so this was different.

Another new issue arised today, checked thd shrimp tank pH last night and it was at 7.1, no change when I got in this evening either. I suspect that the little white vains in Maple rock are leaking calcium into the water. Really didn't think it would be that much of an issue. Going to rescape it with Cholla wood for now and look at getting a piece of drift wood in there as some point.

got my lights on a timer
Monday to Friday 7am to 7 pm
Saturday and Sunday 9am to 9pm, I'm quite surprised, how few hours people have their lights on

Furan 2 is an antibiotic powder for fish that is effective against gram positive and gram negative bacteria.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Furan 2 is an antibiotic powder for fish that is effective against gram positive and gram negative bacteria.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'll grab some. Another female is starting to get a bug eye and thinning :(

Back