• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Kewaquatics fish on line

Jayefc1

Hi all just ordered 20 emerald dwarf rasbora 1cm so young fish from kew aquatics on band £2.13 each and £12.50 delivery any one had any dealings with them seems like a good deal and his list of what he could order from Holland was pretty extensive

Thanks mate that's all I needed to know never ordered off line before was a lil sceptical
So you have never had any issues

So I ordered 20 emerald dwarf rasbora last Friday they arrived yesterday day there only babys but there still beautiful little fish cant wait for them to colour up and settle in there the 60p for any one reading I will definitely be ordering again from kew aquatics on band it was a very easy and his list of fish are awesome

Thanks J, good to know you had a good experience for when I order mine.

The best thing for me was he let you see his lists of what he could get and it was like a lot to choose from he orders Friday with a 50% deposit from you then when they arrive tue/wed you pay the rest he posts them for next day delivery for me that is almost better than a lfs because there not getting stressed for the diffrent water parameters I only ordered 20 emerald rasbora cause it was the first time but wont hesitate to order again the fish are babys too I paid £2.13 per fish

Had a look at the lists a while ago, some nice fish and good prices.

Couldn't get £12 delivery though, £20 is the price i am seeing.

Back