• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Killifish Auctions

Pm "BigC" on tff, he should be able to help. If not there are hatch your own kits on ebay, cheap too but I don't know if they're any good.

Try Aquabid. There's loads of eggs on there but also fish. I've had fish delivered from as far away as Germany. They are very easy to raise from eggs as well though and then you'll get a small group rather than just a pair.

Join the BKA!

Shame you missed the "BIG ONE". It's an auction in the Midlands (Redditch), loads of stuff there. If you join the BKA you can go to their convention in St. Albans (Junction 1 of the M1). October I think it is.

I got some Epiplatys annulatus and Epiplatys Dageti "Monrovia" in the midland auction and there were quite a few lots of non-killis as well.

I've never used aquabid, but there seems to be an increasing problem of things never turning up that you've paid for.

Back