• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Koralia 1 not working

jueloo

Hi all

I My Koralia 1, which has only been running for about 3weeks stopped working. It was running a bit noisy so I did the turn it off and back on again, which usually stops the noise, but this time it didnt turn back on again. i have tried changing the fuse but still not working. I wondered if this has happened to anyone else and there is a clever trick to get it going again before I send it back.

Julia

Check the impellor shaft is clean and nothing's trapped in there and the impellor can rotate freely first.

Yep, I've had it all apart and tried it again. Think it will have to be returned.

jueloo said:
Yep, I've had it all apart and tried it again. Think it will have to be returned.

Sounds like it. Might be worth contacting the manufacturers first and see if they have any more advice to try before you do though.

Yep, thanks Ed, will do that. :thumbup: I'd rather not have to wait for replacement in the post if i dont have to.

Yeahey! After fiddling with it for a 4th time, it's now working! Think the end of the metal bit wasn't in properly.

Must get back onto shop and let them know replacement is no longer needed. :oops:

I've had this happen and found by holding it underwater and shaking vigourously it starts again. In fact I also have a fluval plus 3 that needs this treatment regularly. Hope this isn't tempting fate but they always seem to run fine afterwards.

Regards, Chris.

Back