• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Koralia nano 900 lph

Does anyone use the koralia nano 900 for circulation, is it noisy or anything because I used a hidom wave maker and the noise was terrible from vibrations.

I've got one, not currently using it at the moment as its a bit too powerful and bulky in a 30L cube, but it wasn't noisy when it was operating correctly. On first start up in the tank and if larger air bubbles went through the impellers it started up some cavitation which was a bit noisy, this transferred some vibration to the tank also, other than that it was pretty silent while in use.

Cool, I'll be using it on my juwel 125. I have that standard juwel big box filter alongside a fluval u3 internal and I want away with the giant juwel filter free up some space and just run the u3,koralia and a little powerhead. I ordered the koralia evolution model I think it's abit newer than the nano version.

Back