• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Kordon Breathable Bags

lstratton

Hi there,

My cherries simply won't stop breeding and whilst I keep taking them back to the LFS and getting dry food in return I now have so much dry food that I don't actually need any, so I was thinking about starting to sell some as it may be a more constant way of reducing my herd (there are way too many and I'd like to introduce some CRS but not until I have reduced the cherry shrimp number).

Anyway I've been looking for places to buy these bags and they all seem to come from the US - does anyone know where I can get them in the UK? I just don't really want to pay for the shipping and wanted to just get a few to start off with to see how it all goes

Any help would be great, thank you so much

Why dont you trade a few shrimps in for some of your your LFS's bags that they put fish in would save on postage? :)

Flyingfish

lstratton said:
Hi there,

My cherries simply won't stop breeding and whilst I keep taking them back to the LFS and getting dry food in return I now have so much dry food that I don't actually need any, so I was thinking about starting to sell some as it may be a more constant way of reducing my herd (there are way too many and I'd like to introduce some CRS but not until I have reduced the cherry shrimp number).

Anyway I've been looking for places to buy these bags and they all seem to come from the US - does anyone know where I can get them in the UK? I just don't really want to pay for the shipping and wanted to just get a few to start off with to see how it all goes

Any help would be great, thank you so much

Where in London are you based? i'll buy 30-40 off you collection rather then sending via royal mail

You could make friends with an LFS that use these in london. A hopefully blag some for free.

Back