• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Kribensis

Dave Nicholls

Hello,

I am brand new to UKAP so forgive me if i'm not doing it right just yet !!

I currently have a pair of adult Kribensis that i'm trying to move on to a new home. The local pet store took their babies off my hands a few weeks ago but are now saying they don't currently have room for any adults.
I can wait of course, until tank space frees up at the store (they said possible in few weeks but maybe not) but i was wondering if anybody had any other suggestions.

I live in North Devon if that's any help . . .

Thanks

Hi
Advertising on Preloved and Pets4homes may be useful to move them on.
I moved my Brichardi colony (2 adults and 6 + batches of fry)that way.As soon as I advertised them free to good home.You just will need to make sure they go to a good home. Ask for tank pics and have a little chat with possible new owners to see what their knowledge on fish keeping is.
Regards Konstantin

As above. I also use band as there are fish specific pages.
After you've got a certain number (I think 25 or 30) posts on here the sales section becomes available.

Aquarist Classified or there are some fish keeping groups on Facebook (if you're on there) that may have someone local to you that might be interested

I would guess that your LFS will always have room for your Krib fry. The parents are a different matter

I'm not on Facebook but my wife and kids are so i'll see if they can have a look.
I'll check out Aquarist Classified as well -thanks

Back