• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lampspecs

squiggley

I know a few of you already use them but have just got to recommend them.

These guys have been great at trying to get a couple of tubes to me. But they persisted and finally got the tubes to me intact on the 3rd occassion.

I will say that there was nothing wrong with the way they were packed it was probably not a good idea to be ordering fragile tubes at the couriers busiest time of year.

Darren

I recently ordered 2off T5 Fluorescent Tube 39W Grolux Sylvania 39 Watt and 2off T5 Fluorescent Tube 39W 880 Skywhite Osram 39 Watt and unfortunatly 2off the tubes arrived damaged, but Mark Gee could not have been more helpful taking full responsibility for the problem, even although the problem was completely down to the courier.
The tubes are now replaced and I like others on the site feel we should support them. GREAT SUPPLIER> :)

Absolutely agree, i've used Lampspecs a couple of time in the last year or so, and like you i had 1 damaged by the courier, and also had a faulty one. On both occasions they were replaced very quickly 8) Definately recommend. :D

I'll give them a thimbs up too, just collect my lamps from them in person as they are only 10 miles from me. Well worth the drive seeing that I save in excess of £20 buying through them as opposed to the local aquarium outlet. :rolleyes:

Had a few problems with my last 2 orders, and lack of stock. Communication could of been better, I got no warning that there was no stock, but as soon as I emailed I had a reply within a few hours.

I'm still planning to use them in the future though :)

SteveUK said:
Had a few problems with my last 2 orders, and lack of stock. Communication could of been better, I got no warning that there was no stock, but as soon as I emailed I had a reply within a few hours.

I'm still planning to use them in the future though :)

Of late they don't have has much choice as they had before, seemed to have stopped selling quite a lot of stuff.

LondonDragon said:
Of late they don't have has much choice as they had before, seemed to have stopped selling quite a lot of stuff.
It might be that they don't keep as much stock in as they used to in order to keep costs down. If there's something specific that you want it might be worth emailing them and asking if they can get it for you.

Back