• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lancashire calling

kevin1962

Hello all
new member here my name is Kevin I'm 51 yrs old and live in Leigh which is midway between Liverpool and Manchester in NW England. I currently dont have my tank set up yet but have a nice empty cube tank which I bought as a 2ft cube (although I've since found it's not quite, but was such a bargain anyway that I decided against complaining). For the past 3 yrs I had a 4ft tank set up as a Marine Reef tank but following a fairly major health scare a year ago I found it difficult to keep up the maintenance so decided to sell up.
Thought I would have a bash at a low tech tropical planted tank so here I am and you can expect questions galore even before I get set up. bye for now

Thank you steve, I've just started looking through the forum...oh my:facepalm: but do I have a lot of reading to do, being at the beginning of my set up is gonna be a bonus tho as I'm starting with a blank canvas so to speak and I wont be rushing myself, I want this tank to be right

welcome to the forum Kevin.

Back