Large 70,000l pondaqua

Discussion in 'Off Topic / Chit-Chat' started by LondonDragon, 4 Apr 2008.

1. LondonDragon

LondonDragon Administrator Staff Member

2. mindscape100

mindscape100 Member

thats cool...be good if we had the climate for that!!! Although Im not advocating climate change in any way!!
    Also thats a huge piece of driftwood...think it would be a bit too big for my 240 humble litres!

John

3. lstratton

lstratton Member

I can't think of anything more fun than having to go snorkelling to clean your tank. How amazing would that be.
    Could it not be done if you had a green house over the pond to maintain the temp?

4. mindscape100

mindscape100 Member

I guess it could be housed in the conservatory....not sure the wife would agree with it though! Ive seen Koi ponds before with half the pond indoors which is closed off through the winter. Not cheap though....
    Imagine it built into the house with the basement underneath so you could hve the glass walls looking into it......best stop daydreaming!

John

5. daniel19831123

daniel19831123 Member

It could be easily achieve if you have sufficient saving over here. Just take all your saving and life your life there! Labour cost and material cost are dirt cheap, you can even attempt a bigger one if you want :D