• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Large Aquarium Wanted

Iliveinazoo

Does anybody know where you can get a tank over 160 USgallons for a reasonable price - my LFS has a 160USG for £850 and i will be buying that in the new year unless i can find something else. preferably I'd like a 200USG but i can't find one on the internet that comes with a lighting unit.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

You could try on TFF (Tropical Fish Forums), there's always loads of stuff going on there.

If not you could try eBay or some websites like Freecycle I think it's called, your local newspaper etc. There's a lot of places out there.

lots of stuff up to about 600 litres but then they get harder to find. i haven't tried freecycle though

Probably the best place to ask around for something like that would be a marine forum,they really like monster tanks,most seem to get them made though but you never know what someone wants shot of.

You could try a wanted ad here:http://www.ultimatereef.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=184

Back