• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Last Night`s Snow Storm...

Dave Spencer

...brewing over N. Wales.

ss017pspaint.jpg

Dave.

Great picture Dave, I'd like to go to North Wales again sometime soon, perhaps later this year.

Where in N. Wales are ya Dave? I live in Wrexham but am from Bagillt.

willson said:
Looks like a leisure center to me :lol:

Looks like the top of Treuddyn to me but one field looks like another.

I froze my nads off getting these pics. Same general area as the pic in the first post, but with a different mood this time.

h008pspaint.jpg

h024psspaint.jpg

Dave.

Nice pics Dave, i keep telling my self I must get up early one day while the weather is like it is and do some shots like that. But, MMmmmmm warm bed keeps back,................................................. dam bed!!

:D

Graeme, now you know why all my shots are sunsets. I couldn`t imagine getting up early and having nothing to photograph. We should get together for a camera session some time.

Clive, it has been misty here for a few days and I had been watching how it sits low between each line of hills. I was hoping for a little more mist, and maybe one or two cottages with nice smoke stacks, but you can only work with what is in front of you.

I must have been on top of that mountain for over an hour, and was getting seriously cold. It was interesting to see how the light changed over that period of time.

Fortunately, the results were probably worth it. Like you said, Clive the pastel effect given by the mist filtering the light worked out quite well. I used the levels histogram on Photoshop 7 to compensate for the over exposed sky, but the colours are pretty much as nature supplied.

Dave.

Back