• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Latest Green Aqua video featuring Seachem

I have never felt so aggressively "sold at" as this video, feels so cringy I immediately knew I needed to hear some other impressions on this 😂
Seachem shows up around the 7:10 mark. Oof.

..I wonder if my organic soup is done cooking yet 🤔
dosing instructions for seachem are straight forward?!?!? Absolutely not, you need to whip out a calculator to figure out how much you need to dose LOL.
what does "organics, vitamins, amino acids" even mean...... "Organic soup"?????
I am sure all of you know about the "biological media".
ugh, i hate everything about the video. everything seems so scripted...

Hopefully Green Aqua will not repeat this stunt. And if they do, they should not use an extremely annoying and vague marketeer but someone who can actually keep the audience interested for more than 2 seconds. I think this video is a actually a disservice to Seachem, but I am likely wrong...

1643907948117.png

1643908024507.png

The Seachem guy was so embarrassingly bad and fake it was hard to watch more than 30seconds. God knows a company that size should at least be able to find someone who would be an asset to their products.

Oh gosh... I just don't like these infomercials...
What’s Organic Soup, and since when do plants need amino acids?
Oh they do, but plants are fully capable of synthesizing all the amino acids they need internally - except of course if they are suffering from deficiencies of the essential nutrients (Carbon, Oxygen, macros or micros). I dont even think water column dosing of amino acids would do a anything important for the plants... or if it's even a thing.

Cheers,
Michael

Last edited:
seem to remember that no aquarium is filtered right unless it uses Seachem Pumice Matrix. So I can only say :

I'm shocked, shocked, to find that teleshopping is going on in here .

I feel we're maybe doing a disservice to the poor (marketing manager for seachem?), but yes the video was highly scripted and very targeted; quite a turn off.

To be honest I don’t really find anything wrong with that video, yes it feels like a promotional video just to push some Seachem products but forgive me if I’m wrong here but I’m sure I heard dialogue to the effect that this Aquascaper will be a Judge in Seachems new aquascaping contest, guaranteed this vid is a promotional push to attain that judging role and any Kudos or business that may follow. Seachem rep looked super confident and the Aquascaper just looked embarrassed. It is what it is, we all have to make a living!

:)

Back