• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Latest PFK (Aug '08)

you might want to look at a monitor too george ;) i think this is key for imaging.

it was a good copy of pfk, it has to be said. and as for tank design?...there both different in style and both 10/10.

i just wish pfk would go more down this route, then i might buy it more.

saintly said:
you might want to look at a monitor too george ;) i think this is key for imaging.
IMO you don't get much better than an iMac screen, unless it's an apple cinema display or corse!

George Farmer said:
Thanks, John.

You won't be disappointed with opti-white. Well worth the extra money, in my view. I intend to set up a 180x60x60cm opti-white, next year, as a treat to myself for all my hard work!

Hi George,hope lifes not too unbearable for you over there,If and when you do get the above aquarium set up you must have another barbi to show it to everyone, PROMISE i heard you say yes so its on then for next year cant wait :lol: take care over there,regards john

john starkey said:
George Farmer said:
Thanks, John.

You won't be disappointed with opti-white. Well worth the extra money, in my view. I intend to set up a 180x60x60cm opti-white, next year, as a treat to myself for all my hard work!

Hi George,hope lifes not too unbearable for you over there,If and when you do get the above aquarium set up you must have another barbi to show it to everyone, PROMISE i heard you say yes so its on then for next year cant wait :lol: take care over there,regards john

Thanks so much, John.

Of course, you and other 'select' UKAPS members will be invited over at some point. Ideally I'd have everyone over, but my house and garden aren't that big!

Thanks again mate.

Back