Hello. Glad to have joined this forum. Everyone appears very helpful and knowledgeable. I have just set up my first "serious" planted tank last weekend, and have run into a few problems from the off. I managed to smash a full 150L tank on the living room floor, but that's another story! I bought a cheap Malaysian solenoid/regulator from ebay and a cheap fire extinguisher (FE). It was all set up fine, but the FE was empty within two days. I had forgotten to test for leaks! I just got a new FE today, and have located the leak. It seems to be coming out from inside the gauge. See below: I would be most grateful if someone could advise me on how to fix this. I would rather not send it back, as it would take up to month to receive another, and the algae is already taking a hold after a week with no CO2. Thanks, Rupert.