• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

LED lights on a roll

biffster

i have built lighting canopy with these they are LED light
on a roll that is sticky backed and can be just about be mounted
any were
006-8.jpg

Yes these are cool lights, I like the RGB ones with remote control , however these are rubbish for growing plants, the led's are too small with not much wattage or par, might be ok on a very small nano tank. For somthing with a bit more power you might want to check out my listing for 3w led's here. Also for refence the brightest flexible led's they do is the "5050 60 led's" like this with 60 led's per meter.

i have one with two meters of leds in and i am up grading to
a new driver so i can up grade to six meters of of led lights
i dont seem to have any problems with a mix of these and
one other aquaglow tube

yeah thats what i think mind you two meters in the canopy kicks out some light this is with one meter of lights in
010-7.jpg

i upgraded to two meters so i will upgrade to 6 meters

I've got some of these off eBay, 30cm for a squid posted. The blue were 2.99. Tried on tank no good, under kitchen work top not brilliant but there now stuck under my sons bunk bed so they can see to get up and down the ladder at night. The others are going in our campervan. :)

these are not in a rubber casing these are actually on a roll
of like thin tin and plastic backing you can cut them to any
length you need you and all so join them together with a
connector

I have bought a couple of the ones encased, looking to connect them up and attach to the LED light box over the weekend.

do they work off a driver / transformer affair gill

Back