• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Let your WAGS have their say!!

beaki

Seedling
Hey!!

Just in cae any of you havent noticed, I have created a new section in the forum index so your wifes/girlfriends/partners can come and discuss how much time you lot spend with your hands or tools in a tank!

Sign your partners up today and let them have their say!

And remember whatever is said in Tail Wags, stays in Tail Wags!!

Thanks

Beaki

Hi Beaki, well done for getting it up and running so quickly. i'll mention it to danielle and get her to sign up. My only issue is if she gets on with all you lot then she'll hog the computer all night so i wont be able to talk fish with the guys....

just remember girlies play nice... we can still see you!!!

have fun,
James

lol, you understand my plight then.. i've hooked up my PC to my TV. last night i watch her play digger (80's crappy game like pacman) from 6pm till 9.30 when i fell asleep through boredom. apparently my PC time is after she goes to bed.

goodbye eastenders, holby, CSI, House, NCIS etc... my viewing is now confined to crappy games and sodoku (SP?) grrrr

Oh boys!! LOL!

Now now boys - play nicely!!

I understand your dilemna - dan is also very worried that i am hogging the computer (damn MySpace addiction!), there has already been talk of me having my own PC!

we only need an hour a night to play and then the PC's are all yours (until someone email's back that is! LOL!)

I dont seem to have anyone signed up yet - do i detect a bit of anxiety about it all! LOL!

Bec

Well this is a first on any plant/fish related forum that I am member of.

How about a his and hers sort of setup, if you can't beat them join them sort of thing :)

Mmm - if you mean setting up a tank together - not a fish on lands chance! LOL!

Dan has been trying to blag me for five years to do one, and we have lots of spare tanks! And he wont let me have pink gravel!! LOL!.

He keeps buying fish and telling me that they are for me and they called things like Daisy and Lilly but it just doesnt wash with me! LOL

I understand your dilemna - dan is also very worried that i am hogging the computer (damn MySpace addiction!), there has already been talk of me having my own PC!

we only need an hour a night to play and then the PC's are all yours (until someone email's back that is! LOL!)

My wife has her own computer. It is in Portugal and she is welcome to use it anytime she likes.

1 hour is what they all say but then it turns into an ebay spending frenzy followed by the Next Catalogue and then 3 hours looking at Bags R us. lol

Im gonna take a timer off one of my lights and stick it on the PC power and then say ´1 hour of course you can darling........Must be apower cut babe. Let me try and sort it out ´ He He He He

Andy

Back