Lets do it again

Discussion in 'Events' started by Arana, 20 Apr 2008.

1. Arana

Arana Member

It's about time we organised the next get together! the weather is warming up and the BBQ's are getting a dust off :D

So what's next... i'm happy to do a BBQ party here if nobody has any better ideas :D

2. Steve Smith

Steve Smith Member

If there's transport I'm there mate! If you need any BBQ help I can bring my "BBQ King" crown and title along with me ;)

3. Ed Seeley

Ed Seeley Member

I was thinking we need one around Nottingham as well as there seem to be a few of us around here and it's very local. The only problem is I haven't got anywhere people can stay here and the kitchen (and possibly other bits too) is on the verge of being re-done. I'll definitely host a bbq in the summer though. If anyone fancies a few beers one weekend though that'd be cool.

4. Arana

Arana Member

You could always jump on the back of Garufs skateboard :D I might have to challenge you for that crown tho' :lol:

or

you could be head chef while the rest of us plant up my new pond :D if i can get it dug and lined in time :)

5. Arana

Arana Member

I'd drive up for that ED :D i hear it's lovely up there and i've never been that way before :D

6. daniel19831123

daniel19831123 Member

Mark you love your driving don't ya? lol. Can't afford all those driving as I used to now that the petrol price is soaring. Will have to wait for my new hybrid honda. :D

7. Arana

Arana Member

Maybe you Steve and Garuf could drive down together and split the cost :)

8. Arana

Arana Member

We coud also fit in a visit to Wetpets, small but well worth a look and not far from me :D

9. I should be driving in a month so there's no excuses for me this time. The last two visits I had to duck out of because of trains, but this time... :twisted: as long as it's not too far ;)

Tom

10. Arana

Arana Member

Nce one! i was working in Ipswich earlier in the year and it would take me about an hour from home. :)

11. Superman

Superman Member

Nottingham would be cool for me.

12. Garuf

Garuf Member

Hollington too when I'm done doing essays and tests, I'm up for a Barbecue.

13. Garuf

Garuf Member

Oh yeah and I'm up for travelling what ever the distance, provided there's floor space that is.

14. Themuleous

Themuleous Member

Nottingham sounds good to me :) I'm happy to go anyway really, glad Oxford is so central!

Sam

15. daniel19831123

daniel19831123 Member

Well since I'm just in stoke on trent I guess it will be rude to say I'm not coming. lol. Since I'm coming gareth, you don't have to worry about sleeping on the floor, you can have the back seat in my car if there is no floor space to accomodate you. :D

16. Steve Smith

Steve Smith Member

I think I can get to nottingham quite easily :) Count me in!

17. Ed Seeley

Ed Seeley Member

Well I may have the house to myself on a weekend coming up in May so this might be an option as some of you will then be able to crash downstairs. Would rather wait and have you over for a huge bbq and drinking session in the summer though as we can then enjoy the pond which is far more professional than any of my planted tanks!!!!

18. George Farmer

George Farmer Founder Staff Member

Unfortunately, due to career commitments, I can't commit to anything until very short notice.

Of course, I'm up for another meet though. I'm keen to meet you, Ed.

19. Themuleous

Themuleous Member

Ed, sounds like a like plan. Always better to be able to crash somewhere and have a drink or two ;) A dry floor is all i need.

Sam

20. Garuf

Garuf Member

Agreed, shot gunned me some floor space.