• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lets do it again

I was thinking we need one around Nottingham as well as there seem to be a few of us around here and it's very local. The only problem is I haven't got anywhere people can stay here and the kitchen (and possibly other bits too) is on the verge of being re-done. I'll definitely host a bbq in the summer though. If anyone fancies a few beers one weekend though that'd be cool.

SteveUK said:
If there's transport I'm there mate! If you need any BBQ help I can bring my "BBQ King" crown and title along with me ;)

You could always jump on the back of Garufs skateboard :D I might have to challenge you for that crown tho' :lol:

or

you could be head chef while the rest of us plant up my new pond :D if i can get it dug and lined in time :)

Ed Seeley said:
I was thinking we need one around Nottingham as well as there seem to be a few of us around here and it's very local. The only problem is I haven't got anywhere people can stay here and the kitchen (and possibly other bits too) is on the verge of being re-done. I'll definitely host a bbq in the summer though. If anyone fancies a few beers one weekend though that'd be cool.

I'd drive up for that ED :D i hear it's lovely up there and i've never been that way before :D

Mark you love your driving don't ya? lol. Can't afford all those driving as I used to now that the petrol price is soaring. Will have to wait for my new hybrid honda. :D

daniel19831123 said:
Mark you love your driving don't ya? lol. Can't afford all those driving as I used to now that the petrol price is soaring. Will have to wait for my new hybrid honda. :D

Maybe you Steve and Garuf could drive down together and split the cost :)

Tom said:
I should be driving in a month so there's no excuses for me this time. The last two visits I had to duck out of because of trains, but this time... :twisted: as long as it's not too far ;)

Tom

Nce one! i was working in Ipswich earlier in the year and it would take me about an hour from home. :)

Hollington too when I'm done doing essays and tests, I'm up for a Barbecue.

Oh yeah and I'm up for travelling what ever the distance, provided there's floor space that is.

Well since I'm just in stoke on trent I guess it will be rude to say I'm not coming. lol. Since I'm coming gareth, you don't have to worry about sleeping on the floor, you can have the back seat in my car if there is no floor space to accomodate you. :D

Well I may have the house to myself on a weekend coming up in May so this might be an option as some of you will then be able to crash downstairs. Would rather wait and have you over for a huge bbq and drinking session in the summer though as we can then enjoy the pond which is far more professional than any of my planted tanks!!!!

Back