• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

LFKC Feb 10th 2013 Meet

mlgt

London Fish Keeping Club are hosting a meet.

Date : Sunday 10th Feb
Time : 1pm til 4pm

As per usual there will be food and drink supplied, as well as plants and equipment to be exchanged.
Feel free to bring anything you like, food/drink, plants & livestock to swop etc

Please PM me for address and contact details.

We will be rescaping a small tank on this day so bring your creative hats on.

Thread from here - Feb 10th 2013 Meet

London Fish Keeping Club are hosting a meet. Date : Sunday 10th Feb Time : 1pm onwards Location : N2, East Finchley. 8-10min walk from station. As per usual there will be food and drink supplied, as well as plants and equipment to be exchanged. Feel free to bring anything you like, food/drink, plants & livestock to swop etc Please PM me for address and contact details. We will be rescaping a small tank on this day so bring your creative hats on. Thread from here - Feb 10th 2013 Meet

do you need to be part of LFKC? i would be ineterested on coming along as it would only be a 45min drive from my house to East Finchley

do you need to be part of LFKC? i would be ineterested on coming along as it would only be a 45min drive from my house to East Finchley
Everyone is welcome as always, don't have to be a member but you can if you want to, its free! ;)

im planing to go even thou im sure im goin to feel a bit awkward as i never been to anything like this before!

im planing to go even thou im sure im goin to feel a bit awkward as i never been to anything like this before!
You will be fine :) we are a friendly bunch! :angelic:

We are indeed a friendly bunch. Its good to put faces to usernames. Plus nothing better than first hand knowledge being shared whilst in good company.
The meets have been running for a few years now. So don't be afraid :)

Hi mlgt, I would really love to come along with my girlfriend who is into aquariums as well. Thanks for hosting this! Could you please PM me details?

Also, I have some kribensis 'youngsters' (F1s - below) looking for a home, if any one is interested I can bring some along.
20130124_124607.jpg

Also have one or two pairs of Fundulopanchax gardneri 'makurdi' killis.
20120914_211746-1-1.jpg

Thanks have updated and sent address details. If you have not received this info please PM me.

R

Lovely looking fish. Shame I dont have the capacity to home some for you. Im sure if you bring some there will be takers. I can set up a holding tank on the day if you do decide to bring extras.

Cheers mate, I will let you know 100% a couple of days before if I can make it or not just in case something comes up but as it stands I will be there. I can give you some Taiwan moss if you want it and a smidgen of needle fern too.

Lovely looking fish. Shame I dont have the capacity to home some for you. Im sure if you bring some there will be takers. I can set up a holding tank on the day if you do decide to bring extras.
Thanks. I would happily bring extra but really do not want to have to bring fish back with me afterwards - especially because the Kribs come from my office tank and I do not want to keep them bagged up until Monday morning. I will post on the LFKC thread as well later on to ask those attending if they are interested...

Here is a video of some of the Krib siblings now living in my girlfiend's tank with fry of their own. Interesting to see how the mum uses her mouth to herd the fry - not something you always see with Kribs as they are not mouth brooders;

Cheers mate, I will let you know 100% a couple of days before if I can make it or not just in case something comes up but as it stands I will be there. I can give you some Taiwan moss if you want it and a smidgen of needle fern too.
Perfect! :)

Back