• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

LFKC trip to The Green Machine

Just got my tickets, £20 what a bargain, cheers for the tip Paulo :thumbup:
i'm in coach B, seat 19b on the way out and 23b for the return.
Really looking forward to it, should be a good day.

Cheers,
James

WOW what a trip this is turning out to be :) glad so many people are going up with us :)

I just sent out a newsletter to all LFKC members to make them aware of the fact that we making the trip, the more the merrier :)

A copy can be found here: http://www.lfkc.co.uk/newsletter001.html

:D :D

And I can now make it too, after rearranging my work schedules. :D
The outward journey has gone up to £15 but the return journey is still only £10. Absolute bargain.
Well done to LD for spotting this one :thumbup:
It's gonna be a great day, I can feel it in my bones (of the earth) :lol:.

Awesome! So how many are comming now?

SteveUK
LondonDragon
Tonser
a1Matt
AndyH
James Marshall
CeeJay
Ghostsword
Dave Spencer

Copy and paste and continue the list if I missed you off (doing the list from memory and I know I've missed a few people!)

nelson+1 :? .i know im fat but i ain't pregnant :lol: .

SteveUK
LondonDragon
Tonser
a1Matt
AndyH
James Marshall
CeeJay
Ghostsword
Dave Spencer
Nelson
frothhelmet (LFKC)

nelson said:
nelson+1 :? .i know im fat but i ain't pregnant :lol: .
Haha on LFKC you say you purchased your "tickets" and then number two seats :p

Flyfisherman said:
Any excuse to wriggle - oh by the way the centre arm rest between the two seat does lift up - so you will be ok to spread yourselve out.

Paul
cheers paul :D .i'll be able to spread out then.good job i've got 2 tickets :lol: .

You will all need 2 seats on the way back from TGM with all the goodies you will buying there :)

Yeah looking good to me, we been having some probs at work with the network core which work can only be done at weekends, looks like the big replacement of one of the core routers might get scheduled to be replaced on the 3rd April! I am not on-call that weekend so I should not be needed to come in. Lets hope so anyway!

Back