• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

LFKC trip to The Green Machine

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Thanks to Luis for initatting the thread over at the London Fish Keeping Club forum:

http://www.lfkc.co.uk/index.php?topic=287.0

Some of the Londoners are finally going to make it over to TGM :)

We coming up on Saturday April the 3rd and should be there around 1PM.

Would be nice if some of the northerns could meet us there for a catch up :)

Just keeps getting better!!

SteveUK said:
I'm in! Booked my ticket from Leamington. Not as much as I thought it was going to be.
Great stuff, that makes it 4 of us with another 2 a maybe! :) Exciting stuff

I'm looking forward to this. Got my return ticket for £20, what a bargain! 8)

I'm well up for this, travelling up together will make the long journey much better.
Also it would be great to meet some fellow London scapers.
Do the £20 tickets need to be booked in advance or can they be purchased on the day?

Cheers,
James

The quicker you book, the cheaper it'll be James. Hopefully the tickets are still £20. We booked tickets last weekend, but hopefully you can still get them at this price. Check the thread in Paulo's first post for details of which train we're all apparently on :)

I'm kind of disappointed that I'm going up North to see the in-laws that weekend...

Thanks Steve, i'll get that booked today, i look forward to meeting you.

Cheers,
James

James Marshall said:
Do the £20 tickets need to be booked in advance or can they be purchased on the day?
There are still £20 tickets available, just checked so get booking, would be nice to meet you James :)

The thread over on lfkc (linked to in the first post) has the link to the £20 tickets. It also has our seat numbers so you can choose to sit with us (or not!)

I`m on nights that weekend, but I should be able to pop to down to see how everyone is.

Dave.

Despite neither being a Londoner or Northerner, i would like to think that i will be able to make this!

One quick question has anybody told them that we are coming, coz i reckon Jim and boys will be well happy for UKAPS gang to role up! (i.e make sure he has enough clean mugs!) :lol:

Andy

andyh said:
Despite neither being a Londoner or Northerner, i would like to think that i will be able to make this!
One quick question has anybody told them that we are coming, coz i reckon Jim and boys will be well happy for UKAPS gang to role up! (i.e make sure he has enough clean mugs!) :lol:
Andy
I am sure they have spotted this by now, I did send someone a PM just in case! :angelic:

Fantastic result.. I really though that I was going to travel alone, just posted the thread hoping that some nutter in London would also be up for 8 hours travel, little did I know that almost everyone is up for it.. And now it gets better, as some of UKAPS members will be going as well..

Thanks to Paulo we managed to get tickets at £20, as the first time I looked I only had seen the £66 ones.

It will be great to see TGM, taking a old ladies trolley as I expect to buy some good kit there, not a trip that one will do often.. :)

Back