Life BBC1

samc

i was going to post about

nearly missed the program altogether :lol: thanks for reminding me :thumbup:

Another brilliant series, not quite as good as life in cold blood I must say, I find that the music ruins it a little.

Brilliant series otherwise :thumbup:

SunnyP

Are some of the scenes on some animals in the LIfe series from his old documentaries like the one with the frog (forgetten name) that carries its young tadpoles up to a special plant in the trees and lets them develop in the small pool of water found in the plant. I may just be having a bad case of deja vu.

Its a wicked series. Want some Sea Dragons!!

AdAndrews

I caught up with an episode last night on BBC 4, i thought it was amazing, did anybody see thouse gobies that climbed up a sheer rock face and waterfall to get to the top-amazing! and how they filmed it is even better

:clap:

samc

AdAndrews said:
did anybody see thouse gobies that climbed up a sheer rock face and waterfall to get to the top-amazing! and how they filmed it is even better

:clap:
i was more interested in the freshwater species, like the gobys. i bet they are good algae eaters :lol:

aquaticmaniac

I finally watched this on iplayer today. I thought some of the music and sound effects were unnecessary, but still quality content, as usual.

I loved the gobies that climbed the waterfall. Anyone know their name?

*sigh* Made me miss my skipper, too :(