• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Light up my life

Daveslaney

Love the way the tank light up the room when you come home of a dark evening.
Any pics of yours?
20170222_211016-1024x768.jpg

31051904370_57159c7b31_k.jpg
light up a corner by AWB70, on Flickr

32321979134_1848f96a54_k.jpg
IMG_20161203_1449199 by AWB70, on Flickr

I like the way the light angles up into the corner then nearly meets at the corner of the ceiling which was pure chance as it happens.

Updated pic taken yesterday. Those one's didn't do it justice taken with my old phone a while back, my newe phone as a slightly better camera.

33142365816_7956b0f418_k.jpg

Anybody else? Everyone loves a FTS :D

Is that a seal you have in the front of the tank?

What plants have you got in this? Ive got the same tank but it looks bare as it has no tall plants
To be honest I can't remember the names of the plants, but it's down to the ADA amazonian soil, liquid Co2 and lights. This is a about seven to eight weeks growth since I planted them, and I'm already starting to cut the the plants.
I've also started to add phosphate and Nitrate and Macro easy every other day.
530572ae94a75f388f0c3c2c106690b8.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

To be honest I can't remember the names of the plants, but it's down to the ADA amazonian soil, liquid Co2 and lights. This is a about seven to eight weeks growth since I planted them, and I'm already starting to cut the the plants.
I've also started to add phosphate and Nitrate and Macro easy every other day.
530572ae94a75f388f0c3c2c106690b8.jpg

Does the hammerhead liquid carbon seem to be Ok? I've just ordered some to replace my nearly empty bottle of easy carbo

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

In the passed I've used a bottled Co2 system using 2 bubbles per second. I'd decided to try the liquid Co2 after a recommendation from a friend, I have been blown away by its success. Also it works out cheaper because I managed to get two 1000ml bottles from eBay for £15.99. So to answer your question in one word yes it works perfectly.

I got the same deal yesterday, do you dose as directed on the bottle? With the easy carbo Ive been dosing 4ml per day

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I do what it says on the bottle 1ml per 50 litres per day and you can see my results

Now that's what we're talking about

For some reason I was expecting something that looked like the server room at NASA with a shopping trolley in the tank for that au naturale look ;) I'm guessing that's your favourite view. I posted my favourite view (not too close :D the cracks will appear) I've seen me just standing in the doorway looking at my tank while pretending to be doing something in the kitchen just because that's when it looks at its best.

Back