• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lighting advice please

Marty.h

Now picked up a bigger tank 6ft long x 2ft high and roughly 20" deep what T5 lighting would you suggest I was thinking 4 x 5ft T5 lights or will this be to much.

Tank will have aquasoil , CO2 , liquid ferts

Any advice on what tubes/colours to have would be much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

That depends on what plant species you want to grow, the intended outcome, whether you intend to inject CO2, and your level of experience etc. The higher the light the less wriggle room and the greater the margin for error.

That depends on what plant species you want to grow, the intended outcome, whether you intend to inject CO2, and your level of experience etc. The higher the light the less wriggle room and the greater the margin for error.
It will have CO2 which I will be swapping over to it from the other tank this kit

876b3901e941694a3e50c29be3c9ac60.jpg

So what would you suggest

It's currently clearing and coming upto temp
8a6d775f5582766e4d0ea6da091b886c.jpg

Thats a big tank which may go though the little CO2 cylinder quite quick dependant on the pH drop your after OFC-CO2 used Database

I went for 6500K T5s
I'll keep an eye I have the output on diffuser going strait into intake of FX5 so should get mixed in well with little to no loss so to speak

Back